T H E S T O N E C U P
- Artisan-milled from blocks of black marble - no two cups are the same
- Unique Curved Design for ease of use and scent direction/concentration
- No Dilution or Aftertaste
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easily warm or cool prior to serving a hot or cold beverage
- Specific Heat (J/kgC): 880
- Thermal Conductivity, Low & High: 2.08 - 2.94 (W/m K)
- The above thermal properties mean a long transfer of a relatively high capacity - meaning your drink stays hotter/colder, longer.
- Hardness: 4 (Mohs)
- Height: 4.25 in/ 10.80 cm
- Diameter: 2.25 in/ 5.71 cm
- Capacity: 6-8 Fluid Oz. (variation, each is uniquely hand-milled)
- Weight: 544 Grams (1.2 lb
- Made for a Lifetime of use
$59 - Set of Two
Order Now (Ships within 24 hours)
Natural springs bring us some of earth's best water. Liquid, filtered through miles of rock, finds its way to the surface - now purified, and as hot or cold as the stone that carried it there.
We've taken some of this rock from deep beneath the earth's surface, to bring you the most refined drinking experience of all time. Introducing The Stone Cup, artisan-milled from metamorphic rock. Cool it or heat it, to keep your drink at its perfect temperature - and always at its purest taste.